| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75101 03/20/2007 1:59 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 31 | I'm working on a '49 3100 and the tranny mount is missing the rubber pads.I ordered the repair pads from Classic parts.They sent a pair of the replacement rubbers and I would like to know how the original was.Shoud it have one on the top and one on the bottom?Hopfully someone has done this repair.Thanks,Chip | | |
| |
| |