Well I've been wasting a LOT of time trying to make reproductions that are truely reproductions rather than just replacement parts that don't fit.
I added those little bumpers to the list since ya'll say that no one is making them. I would think that if I put a whole bunch of time into restoring a deluxe heater I'd want to replace those two bumpers also.
So I started on a mold to make them, just got part of it so far and am waiting for more material and tooling: http://www.pbase.com/dennygraham/image/134828788/large
Don't know if I will be able to make them cheap enough to offer.

So far every thing that I've made over the past six months for the '54-'55 trucks is WAY to labor intensive and would be to costly to offer for sale, unless I was willing to work for fifty cents an hour.
DG

Last edited by Denny Graham; 05/19/2011 3:47 AM.

Denny G
Sandwich, IL