Yes that was a concern of mine if I used the vacuum tap on those rear risers, leaning out those back cylinders, on mine they apper to be cylinders 5 and 8 as that riser feed 5 and 8.

But I was always going to use the spot on the carb for the vaccuum side of it.

My issue was were to draw the blowby from. I would like to tap into the spot in front of the distributor not in a riser but into the valley area but several people say it is too much oil mist in there and you will burn oil up too fast. Other say putting a baffle of some sort in there will correct that.

I was just trying to not have to cut into my valve covers which are the old tin scripted type.

I may still try the putting a tap in front of the distributer and try to baffle it. If that fails to work I will have to go the way of a baffle and tap into the valve covers some how.


Last edited by svwilbur; 04/21/2011 7:46 PM.