Whew, Joe, don't know what to really say. That is about the going price from what I've read and remembered to fill the tube back up. Apparently it has a tiny hole in it somewhere. You can give D&M Restorations in Greenville, S.C. a call and ask to speak to Mike. Its ok to tell him Alvin, the chipmunk, told you to call. Explain the siutation and just ask what's the charge. A phone call would be cheap way to find out. His number is 800-722-0854 They have done quite a bit of work for me over the years and have had no problems. The guages he did on my 37 over 10 years ago still look and work good. Give them a call and see.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile