That is one behemoth of a rig,... I like it!!!

You gotta show us the inside of that beast when you get a chance, I'd like to see what they did with the interior.
As for what to bring,... Lots of great sugestions here, but I can not believe nobody said bailing wire, y'all dissapoint me.

lol
Anyway, when ya get there goto the nearest Napa and see if they have the proper wrench for the lugs, dont guess. And as was mentioned before, having a tire shop losen them for you could save some headaches later, the nuts on my truck needed a LOT of torque to get off the 1st time (also dont forget the whole L/H & R/H thread thing, embarassing move there).
If it doesn't have a functioning one, a portable radio may be a good idea too. Nothing to listen to but the roar of the engine and wind gets a bit old after the 1st couple hours.

Oh, and a stick to beat the curious lookie loos away with, that's one unique rig there.