Hey all,
more great responses and suggestions guys, thanks again.
Doesn't look like radioshack still has that 6v to 12v inverter, and i couldn't find much comparable. I like the idea of just picking up a separate 12v to power electronics for the drive.
4-5mpg would be lower than i was hoping, PO says he gets closer to 8-10mpg. Is that way too high to expect?
What do others think about cruising speed with the Clark OD and the two speed rear? I was hoping for 55mph, think it'll do it?
Thanks for the suggestion of the larger wrenches and sockets. Anyone know the likely lug size, 1 3/8"?
If I end up needing parts on the road, are there any lists out there that will help figure out what is compatible to this engine/truck. NAPA sure doesn't list much if you enter in the 454 30 as your vehicle.
I haven't settled on a route yet, I'll try to post it when I do.
Lebn