| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (jal12147, F100Ranger, NJC, Bruce 1954-4100, Bill Hanlon, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
111
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72981 02/08/2007 7:28 PM | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 108 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 108 | From the picture you show me..I think I might of put the arm a little off....my idle screw doesn't really touch the throttle arm..There's the problem...I got it I think...when I get off teaching...I will check it out....thanks guys..
My throttle arm has two holes...I think if I put the arm int he higher hole this will the solve the probem because it is leaving my butterfly wide open....that makes sense... | | |
| |
| |