Yeah, Denny, that's me..just a sprout. A 68 year old one however and still a kid at heart. I too had had all those accouterments (is that a word?) as a lad except the engineer boots which I hated. Always liked the c'boy boots better. My stuff included a 49' Harley and a 40' Ferd when I was in HS. I didn't have to watch Happy Days to learn about that time, I waaas the Fonz. Brylcream was standard issue in my outfit. I remember my mother carrying on about the stuff getting on the pillowcases. So I too was a greaser before greasers weren't cool.

Hey Chipmunk. I still have hair...find some on my pillow every morning! Can they really transplant that stuff?

Did this thread take a left turn somewhere?


1953 Chevy 5-window 3100
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Picturetrail

Dave
Engine & Driveline Moderator

If you can't make seventy by an easy road, don't go. ~~ Mark Twain