| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 | Hi Drew Thank you for the prompt reply although it was not the answer I was hoping for. The truck was built in Kansas City and bought by a farmer in Pueblo Colorado who loaded it up with every option available. When he passed he left it to his son. So, I was hoping maybe it was original. I guess maroon it is. Thanks again Peter | | |
| |
| |