| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Phak1),
186
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 | Thank you all for your replies. I knew about the home grown wiring and of course the very nice coil of tubing as well as the air filter. I didn't know about the horns and didn't notice the decal was in the wrong place until I looked into it. Switching the engine back may be more than I bargained for. I may re-think my goal of bringing it back to "original" and as Bill says "just drive'er and smile". I like that. It is quite a learning curve - great fun!! Thanks again to all who took the time to reply. Peter
| | |
| |
| |