1. existing 1406 eddy carb. Purchased carb feed line & filer. Inlet end on filter is -6 male AN. What AN fitting do I need to attach -6AN SS braided tubing to this?
Edelbrock/Carter carb to -6
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AER-FBM2112Then you would need something like this for the braided line to attach to it.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-220687/You would have to see exactly what degree fitting you would need depending on mounting requirements.
2. Purchased Holley fuel pressure regulator. Both inlet and outlet are 3/8" NPT. What fittings do I use to attach -6 SS braided AN tubing to the 3/8" NPT outlet side of regulator?
Fitting, Straight, -6 AN Male to 3/8 in. NPT Male
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AER-FBM2005/3.Inlet side of regulator is also 3/8". What fitting do I need to run -6AN SS tubing from inlet side of regulator to Holley fuel pump?
4.existing Holley fuel pump with 1/4"NPT. What fitting do I need to 90 out of pump and attach -6 AN SS tubing??Thank you.APV
I don't really know of a way to do this. You pretty much either have to run flare fittings for this or braided stainless, I've used the pushlock hose recently, it's pretty nice stuff.