Originally Posted by APV60
Thanks for the reply Ray. Yes , I can cut flare and bend. I wanted to try these AN fittings and braided SS lines. I have heard that the Eddy 1406's are very finicky about to much pressure. Manufacturer suggests no more than 5.5 PSI. I think the 80 GPH Holley put out 7 to 8 PSI thus creating a possible flooding problem. My friend who also has the same set up (Holley pump to Eddy 1406) and also has some flooding problems.
Thank you,
Al


Yes they are finicky about fuel pressure. I do not like Edlebrucks. I always use holleys. But if you wish to use the Eddy, Summit sells a fuel pressure regulater, and they are reasonable. I hate the AN/SS braided line. Tried to work with it and it scared me due to small pieces of the SS getting into the fuel line. Good luck