Originally Posted by GrandpasTruck
wow. That is the first 235 updraft I have seen. Looking sharp. You have a nice project on your hands. Good luck.

P.S. Zinc is a must for anything with solid lifters.

Thank you!


I had always wanted a Step Van for Work, and, getting this Chevrolet Model has been a joy in every way...I put about 150 solid Hours into it so far, fixing things, re-doing things, improving little things, while keeping it on the Road pretty well constantly, but for the delay when doing the Major Brake Job ritual ( and the present lay up). Rewired 90 percent of it.

You sit up high, my Seat is about the same level as everyone else's roof top, so, great view, plenty of dignity, no one expects me to go fast, and, I do not disappoint them. Easy to find in any Parking Lot when I come out of a store.

I just keep the driver's door open all the time, sometimes both front doors, open and latched, gives you a nice Breeze, plus I can see and hear better for outside sounds and so on.

I have been very happy with it.

Everything is 'Clutch Head' screws on it...

Steering is snug and positive, Steers with one finger once at a walking speed or so. Brakes now are really good, just touch the Key and it fires up ( well, it DID till this Valve thing happened ).

Gets lots of compliments every where I go...people always wanting to buy it and have it for their Business.

It's my Baby though, and, I plan to keep it and have fun with it for the long haul.


Once again, Chevrolet pulls out ahead!



Last edited by Thriftmaster_Phi; 01/17/2011 9:19 AM.