Grnchev54, Pete and Denny are right on. Shop around before giving anyone your money and be SURE that they write down on the work order what they are to do. A friend of mine had the "good ole boy quote" and when he picked his engine up the bill was $3800. After a few words the price came down some but it would have been nice to have it, and the guarantee, in writing. Anyone that has been in business but not willing to do that... then you should run or you will have some surprises.(just my opinion)



Good morning Pete and Denny smile



1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile