| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I like copper-nickel line, it is very easy to work with and won't rust. I have some for sale, and stainless tube nuts too. https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=669101#Post669101No matter what kind of line you use you'll get the best results with a good bending tool and a quality double flare tool set. I've tried numerous kinds and it pretty much comes down to you get what you pay for, absolutely true on the flaring kit. Grigg | | |
| |
| |