Regular steel brake line will work just fine, or you could use the "easy bend" line that most parts sotres carry now. The "easy bend" line is color coded in an olive green, and can be bent without tools to a degree without kinking. You'll need standard double flare fittings, as well as a double flaring tool. You can get all of this from the local parts store, but you will need to measure the existing lines for lenght and diameter so that you get the correct abount. Best bet, if you're comfortable making the flares, would be to get a roll of line and make them up yourself rather than using lengths of line ans splicing.
Here's a vid I did showing how to make flares with the common flaring tool available at most parts stores. I will point out, I did make an error (which a couple of guys pointed out) in using a pair of vice grips to tighten the bar stock. That should only be habd tight, but my tool is very worn out, and wouldn't grip the line without the extra tightening.