| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 63 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 63 | I would like to metion that those flathead screws that you are talking about gave rise to the name "Stovebolt Engine" in 1929! Well I'll be! That's really neat! I knew I would show my ignorance in this post, lol. I'll make sure to tell my buddy that when I conscript him to help me put this gasket on. Thanks for the tips p.j., I need em.  | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/12/2010 12:00 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| squeeze | 11/12/2010 12:28 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 11/12/2010 12:28 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/12/2010 12:39 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| truckernix | 11/12/2010 2:13 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| p.j. | 11/12/2010 2:36 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/12/2010 3:44 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| p.j. | 11/12/2010 4:16 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/12/2010 5:17 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| p.j. | 11/12/2010 6:39 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| Paul's53chevy | 11/12/2010 10:15 PM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| p.j. | 11/12/2010 11:32 PM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/13/2010 5:11 AM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| don stocker | 11/13/2010 2:56 PM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| p.j. | 11/13/2010 3:04 PM |
Re: Oil Leak, Pushrod Cover?
| MLT | 11/13/2010 5:29 PM | |
| |
| |