Anything with a life time warranty grin I've some how 'broken' a few tools here and there, and a life time warranty comes in handy. Cheaper on the wallet and I also get nice new toys, I mean tools. I have Fuller, Sears, Mastercraft, Jonesway etc Various brands and some of the cheaper brands I have out last the more expensive brands. But when it comes to sockets and rachets, buy something decent with a life time warranty. They are the easiest tools to break I find. Sears (mastercraft/craftsman etc etc) is the best since you just take your broken tool back and get a new one. No questions. The quality might not be as good as before but at last the warranty is honoured.

But I do find tools made 30+ years ago last longer than tools now-a-days, no matter what brand.

Last edited by dubds10; 10/22/2010 9:40 PM.

1957 GMC 1/2T SWB Stepper - daily drive for summer
1965 Chevy P10 Shorty Ice Cream Truck - project
1963 GMC Commercial Fire Dept Van - project


http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/otservice/