I was working on one of my Indian Chief bikes yesterday (the 2002, not the 1947) and broke an allen socket. I brought it to Sears and they did not have that size allen in stock except in a set. They told me to come back next week. I asked why I could not have one out of the set, and they replace it to their set when they come in and save me the trip back. Nope,can't break up the set. I have some Craftsman's that were my Grandpa's he used on the farm, big open ends like 1 1/2 that are heavy and much better made than the current ones. Was not Sears called Simpson/Sears in Canada back in the day? I'm thinking the 1970's at least in Ontario I saw signs reading as such.


1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside
1970 C-30 Dump Truck
2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel
2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle
1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout