| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, dt235sd, PAUL Berardi),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 | I know GM never made any but has anybody seen one? I'm thinking about getting my dad to make one and I think it would be cool to have the only one of its kind. I have a mechanically restored 53 3100 to start with. well what do you guys think? | | |
| |
| |