Alvin, I didn't have to make my seals. I got them from Classic Parts and the same thing happened to me, they sent me only enough for a pickup and not a suburban. I just bit the bullet and ordered again. I should have called them right away and explained the situation. I didn't open the box until I needed them and then discovered I only had enough for one side. I don't think I can install them in one piece. The series of holes under the door doesn't line up with the holes just aft of the door. They are at an angle with the holes under the door. I hope with the running boards installed I won't be able to see the difference. I bought running boards from TCs truck parts here in Cheesehead land. It looks like they are going to fit. They are made by Dynacorn (Tiawan) and are of lighter gauge steel than the originals. As for the seals so far so good.
Weeds