I've been looking for a good Ford wrench, or monkey wrench, watever they're actually called,... I've used them a few times in the Navy workin on planes, and I found them pretty handy when you had a good one. We had an older one that was rock solid, great for odd sized fittings and much wider capacity than a similar length crescent. Bummer is any of the newer ones are wobbly pieces or chrome plated junk, and I'd really like to be able to put it in my hand before I buy one, so that leaves ePay out of the picture. Does anyone make a decent monkey anymore?
1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion! :P