Last week I sent an email to Martin Tool asking if I could order a 6" adjustable wrench model A6T, and relaying some of my adjustable story.

Yesterday I had a box waiting with a new wrench to try, and the day before got a new Martin tool catalog.
First impression is it's nice and should be just fine.
Second impression is it could be just a little snugger side to side, and the belt grinding on the faces could be done with a harder backing so it's flat and crisp and not slightly rounded.
But in comparison to the other wrenches I have and have tried this one is a great choice, better finished than some and as snug/loose as most. It is made in the USA.

I'll try it for a few weeks before reporting my final review back to Martin, and I expect I'll order a box of 6 for the future.

Still want to try a Klein, and find out where they are made.

Friday I'll get a Knipex 6" plier wrench from the snap-on truck, but don't expect them to replace my 6" adjustable.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-