| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,166 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | A shop would probably charge you $25 dollars to calibrate so run it like Joe suggest. For me I lucked out and dropped by the guage resto shop close by and he calibrated mine for me..... he was not "in the back" less than 5 minutes total and brought it back. I suppose its simply if you have the equipment!!
EDIT: I did this on my 37 but kept the "original" guages for looks. This means when my guage says 15 or 30 lbs the oil pressure is actually double that at 30/60. On my panel I had it calibrated and used the 60 lb decal on the face of my guage.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/23/2010 3:55 PM.
| | |
| |
| |