| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 | I'm not sure I understand your question. I have a '49 half ton with a '59 235 engine. I chose to use the original temperature and oil pressure gauges. They work just fine. The oil pressure gauge runs "pegged" all the time at 30 psi, but this doesn't seem to hurt anything. I don't know exactly what pressure it's running at, but I do know it's always north of 30 psi. | | |
| |
| |