| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I think I know the answer to this but I'd like confirmation.
I put together an old compressor today. It's a Ingersall Rand Type 30 with a 3HP single phase motor. The old compressor turns pretty easy, can almost spin it with one hand. The motor ran great on the floor with no load. I misjudged the size of the belts, but was able to roll them on, with out that much extra effort. I've got maybe a 1/4 in. flex if I'm lucky. The problem is it will run for 2-3 minutes and trip the circuit breaker.
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |