| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, Phak1, Guitplayer, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, 1 invisible),
159
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 210 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2008 Posts: 210 | My 46 1/2 ton has a 57 235 in her. I understand that the temp and oil gauges in the dash may not work for this hotter/higher pressure engine? I notice they have dash cluster glass with different values for oil and temperature but what do I do about the gauges themselves? | | |
| |
| |