| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 134 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2009 Posts: 134 | do I ever need help. I got the rear hub apart. the front nut was in backwards had to chisel it out a defuser seal was in the front. and no retianer nut ring. all messed up in there. and I damage the dam felt seal. thinking I had to remove that because it was the inner seal. come to find out there was no inner seal at all its missing. and the front had the deffuser seal that saposed to go before the inner barring. I found a exploxed view of a 1-1/2 ton rear end and they have like two seals and retaining rings and nuts missing or at the wrong place.
I like fixing stuff.
| | |
| |
| |