| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (PAUL Berardi, Phak1, DaveV, Cheapskate1229, Otto Skorzeny, carbking, Peggy M, Wayne67vert),
138
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 134 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2009 Posts: 134 | 1941 gmc 1-1/2 ton single speed rear end. cc-303 has the eight nuts holding the axle. I could fix it and get the parts. if they were even in there. its messing the inner seal. locking ring, the pinion nut was in backwards. and the wrong seal. cant fix something that I dont even know how it went together in the first place. its not a 1975 C-10 rear end. I could fix that in my sleep, I have never worked on anything older than a 69 vet..
I like fixing stuff.
| | |
| |
| |