| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 44 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 44 | Thanks for your replies. I think my truck must not have had pedal pads originally because the pedals show too much wear on the metal non skid nubs to have occurred from a rubber pad on top of it. It had to be from a shoe. I just wasn't sure if it came with rubber pads, they fell off, and the truck(it was a farm truck) spent its life missing the pads and eventually the metal nubs wearing out. I guess from wasat agains parts research (thanks!) we could try to locate a 36 truck and see what the metal pedal looks like as your research indicates 36's had pedal pads. I'm betting the 36 pedal is smooth on top. I'll also restate the other question: I'm pretty sure the pedal assembly was black, but mine was previously restored so I don't have any original paint to go by. I'm painting today... | | |
| |
| |