I don't see anything leaking. I have to use first though because I'm creeping up and down some steep hills with a heavy load on a road that the truck barely fits through. I hauled at least 15 loads between Saturday and Sunday. Most of them had the truck nearly maxed out. I am amazed at how well the truck did. It needs a few things, but I bought it just to do this job, so I wasn't going to even attempt to repair anything until afterwards. I knew the truck worked, so I wanted to get my job done before biting off something that didn't work out like it should. It will soon get the master cylinder / hydrovac rebuilt, carb rebuilt, some exhaust manifold gaskets and all fluids changed. At that point, I may sell it if I'm not too attached.


1970 Chevy C10 Short Box
[http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/price_ben_1959.html]1959 Chevy C-60 Dump Truck[/url]
More pix in Photobucket