Don't worry, I fully understand all of that. I may just sell it as is, but it would probably be hard to sell with zero brakes. If I decide to work on the truck, my plans were to do it all myself and to spend as little as possible. I grew up working on 50's and 60's cars and run a fleet of medium duty trucks at work. Anything that I am not familiar with, our mechanic at work is a friend who would be good for steering me in the right direction. I have a couple of leads on wheels to replace the RH5's and have a friend with a junkyard who is restoring a similar truck, so he has some "extra" parts around. I have access to a few MIG welders and my brother-in-law runs a steel company. With all of that, my biggest concern is tires. I know there is nothing I can do about the cost of those!!


1970 Chevy C10 Short Box
[http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/price_ben_1959.html]1959 Chevy C-60 Dump Truck[/url]
More pix in Photobucket