| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | .... Advance Auto may let you go and look through the kits they have. I work part time there so it was no trouble for me. I went through a few sets and found one that had just what I wanted. Perhaps you can do the same.... an if fact I believe a year or so ago the kit I ended up with for my 52 was actually for a 55-57..... until recently their computer would list stuff from about 54 or 55 up..... I guess they "upgraded" it since them!!
EDIT: I'm not sure but this may be the number for the hardwared kit...413841 TruTorquue. As info the rear brake shoe # for Advance for a 52 model is FR55... an dohter years I believe.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 02/21/2010 4:16 AM.
| | |
| |
| |