| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | oldbald2: Daniel is correct about the Z guages but I don't think they made a 260Z...did they??? Anyway, I have a set I took out of a 280Z and they do work. You take the chrome bezel off the original guages and press them over the rim of the Z guages and your set to go. The press is a tight fit and works well. I wish I had known this back when I did my 37. I paid $365 to get my guages re-done back in 1999. There is a local place here in Greenville S.C. that does a great job. D&M Restorations 864-421-9959 I did NOT get the speedo but from my understanding they work with just a LITTLE modification. Bingo, 12 volt guages to.
I might add that several years of Z guages will work. The difference is in the colors. You know, black background red markings....white background red markings and so forth. Depends on the year they come off of. Mine are black with red markings. | | |
| |
| |