| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 48 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 48 | Hi,
I bought a 3.90 rear end from Patrick's several years ago to swap with the 5.14. I don't know if it's an Eaton or a Dana or what, but it was a drop in. I'm sure Patrick's could tell you what they've got that will fit. I can now do over 70 mph.
Wilber
Don't read the directions, that'd be too easy.
| | |
| |
| |