| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, Woogeroo, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Jon G, Wally / Montana, 3B, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 33 | I found a Dana60 with floating axles out of a 77 f-250. It has a 3.54:1 ratio that I like and is only 2 inches wider with my 17" rims on it. Not noticeable under a flatdeck. I will have to move the sprind perches it a bit but the stock u bolts will work. Im not sure but I dont think Im going to need a convertion U-joint. Plus you get better brakes with easy parts avalibility.
I suffer from ADAD (Advance Design Acquisition Disorder)
| | |
| |
| |