| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Rusted Nut, 68ironhead, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | HotRodDad...there should be tons of info on this Maybe scan a few days back on the posts. From memory I think your to put a piece of 2x4 under the front of the hood and, while the hinges are loose, push down on the back of the hood. This usually takes 3 people from what I read. Two pushing down and one tightening up....
Hey, it may even be a tech tip now. I just have not looked recently....but I'm coming to that point on my truck to. | | |
| |
| |