| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Rusted Nut, 68ironhead, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | Nope. It stuck up about 2 inches before I tightened things up. I almost made the decision to get rid of the hinges and just hood pin it down, except that I really want the hinge system to work like it's supposed to.
I know this is a Frankenstein truck, made from at least 4 other donors to make one good truck. I would not be surprised if half ton hinges are actually different from 3/4 ton hinges, and maybe that's what I've got. That's a thought. Are they different? | | |
| |
| |