Jawdy,
Not sure if yo are lookig for this tan color totally or soemthing in the gold "ish" family, I will offer up for your consideration a place my son buys paint some times. he is a painter by trade. and has laid down some really cool things
http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/candy/candy.htmThis one is called TRUE GOLD.
this is under the "killer cans" section but you can buy it in other amounts not just cans.
Gold colors are not something that crosss my mind as an option
but when I saw this car 1952 buick with chop top I was stunned.. I know you do not know me but let me tell you thisis not a color you will forget any time soon. may be a little to yellow in comparison but not the shade changes it is not camelion paint or specturm paint.. It is just awesome is all I can use to discrib what I saw..