Pete, that's the kind of answer I was looking for. Looks like I'll be spending some time at the paint house looking threw many a books. Hope the employees there have some patience because I really like the looks of this color and will do anything in my power to find it, also I will bombard them with many questions as this will be the first vehicle I've really painted my self. Well be sides my buddies 68 Camaro in high school some 18 yrs ago that turned out as good as 2 16 year old's can do with no experience.
Reminds me of a 1959 F*&$ pickup I painted when I was young, broke and leaching off a neighborhood shop. Owner said just go to the paint cabinet and see what I could find. I pulled five or six dark colors and mixed them all together and painted away. The color seemed to change in different lighting depending how you looked at it. I called it black on the DMV paperwork.