| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | Oh, I forgot to add... My Makita buffer runs from 2000 to 3800 RPM so, it was too fast for some of the stuff. The one I am getting turns much slower.
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/09/2009 7:42 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/11/2009 4:38 AM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/11/2009 1:29 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Denny Graham | 09/12/2009 12:59 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/14/2009 12:30 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| 57blevins | 09/14/2009 1:25 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:09 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:24 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/14/2009 3:33 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/15/2009 4:22 PM | |
| |
| |