| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | Bob,
I am thinking I am in-line with what your saying. I have started my color sanding process and am working on panel at a time. I am cutting with 1200, 2000 and 2500. I am not trying to get it 100%.. I just want to give it a better than say factory paint job. My Silverado has factory o-peel. At any rate.. I have order 2 buffing systems and gotten a new buffer. My old buffer goes too fast. With the 2 buffing systems plan to figure out the best combo.
I have that place behind the cab and in front of the bed to play with so.... at least I can test. I spoke with a feller at the local junk yard and he said he would let me borrow a couple car hoods to play with as well.
Thanks to all the folks that have helped.
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/09/2009 7:42 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/11/2009 4:38 AM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/11/2009 1:29 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Denny Graham | 09/12/2009 12:59 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/14/2009 12:30 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| 57blevins | 09/14/2009 1:25 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:09 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:24 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/14/2009 3:33 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/15/2009 4:22 PM | |
| |
| |