| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 91 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 91 | I have been useing the 3000 grit DA paper. After I get the peel flat with 1000 and 1500, then I grab the DA with the 1500 then go to the 3000. It makes the buffing go SO much faster, with better results. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/09/2009 7:42 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/11/2009 4:38 AM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/11/2009 1:29 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Denny Graham | 09/12/2009 12:59 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/14/2009 12:30 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| 57blevins | 09/14/2009 1:25 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:09 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:24 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/14/2009 3:33 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/15/2009 4:22 PM | |
| |
| |