| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,637 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | ok, Cool Mr. Bob...
That older Makita I have has 2 speeds, 2000 and 3800. It still works great but goes too fast for me to try to buff clear coat. I am just glad I did the research and had the help of all the folks here.. I do believe I would have really HOSED something up.
My new buffer should be here in another hour or so... I am not sure if I would be able to try it tonight or not. i got a couple of junk parts to try it on. I have already washed them up and wet sanded them.
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/09/2009 7:42 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/11/2009 4:38 AM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/11/2009 1:29 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Denny Graham | 09/12/2009 12:59 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/14/2009 12:30 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| 57blevins | 09/14/2009 1:25 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:09 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:24 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/14/2009 3:33 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/15/2009 4:22 PM | |
| |
| |