| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | And believe me, if you had ever seen Bob’s truck you would know that he knows what he's talking about. Hey Bob, ya gotta quit polishing up that beauty and take her out for some others to see. I fully expect to see her on the trailer come spring, lots of shows to go to and you better clear off the mantle and make room for a bunch of trophies. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/09/2009 7:42 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/11/2009 4:38 AM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/11/2009 1:29 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Denny Graham | 09/12/2009 12:59 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| glasman | 09/14/2009 12:30 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| 57blevins | 09/14/2009 1:25 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:09 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/14/2009 3:24 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| brjr51 | 09/14/2009 3:33 PM |
Re: Ready to Buff, But what should I get?
| Michael1964 | 09/15/2009 4:22 PM | |
| |
| |