Howdy All,
I hope hump day is going well for all of you. If not PM me and I will add you to my prayer list.
OK..
Now that I have my truck all painted and clear coated, I have started my color sanding process. I just started on one panel at a time and such.
Do you guys have any advice on which type of buffing process to use? I see some folks using several diff pads and diff compounds. I need to get everything but the buffer. I have a Mikata buffer 2 speed with a wool (3M)super buff pad on it already. I am not planning to use the wool pad.
Would you go with say one of the Meguiars kits or 3m setup?
So far I like this kit and system...
http://www.toolsource.com/solo-liquid-system-starter-p-100671.htmlI am still unsure if that backup pad will fit my buffer. I think it has a 5/8 shaft...
I would appreciate any help or advice..