| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 101 | Thanks for the comments guys.
Since I posted this thread I have found out thaty i cant post pictures on this site directly. Apparently all photos have to be posted to a third party site and a link embedded here? Yes, I understand the reason but i also know that I belong to two other automotive websites; one for old trucks like this one and one for sportscars and both allow direct posting of pictures. Neither is a pay site either.
To me, that makes this site less useable even though it has the content I am most interested in andguys that likely have a wealth of experience I'd like todraw from. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/12/2009 6:20 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| jockbolter50 | 08/12/2009 7:39 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/12/2009 10:11 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Achipmunk | 08/12/2009 5:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/15/2009 8:21 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| 54TOW | 08/15/2009 8:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 5:40 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 10:06 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 4:06 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 8:04 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 5:21 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Rich'sToys | 08/17/2009 2:32 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 6:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Fishwacker | 08/18/2009 12:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/18/2009 5:02 AM | |
| |
| |