| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Dan, Welcome! Sounds like your well on the way with this one! I'll bet she rides real nice with that suspension combo it it. Just ask your questions/queries in the relevant sections and the guys/gals will chime in! We are all looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them! Good luck Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/12/2009 6:20 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| jockbolter50 | 08/12/2009 7:39 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/12/2009 10:11 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Achipmunk | 08/12/2009 5:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/15/2009 8:21 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| 54TOW | 08/15/2009 8:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 5:40 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 10:06 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 4:06 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 8:04 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 5:21 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Rich'sToys | 08/17/2009 2:32 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 6:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Fishwacker | 08/18/2009 12:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/18/2009 5:02 AM | |
| |
| |