| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 829 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 829 | I think a few rotten apples have spoiled it for the rest of the bunch. To remain a family/work friendly site, the choice was made to exclude direct posting of pictures in the forums for various reasons. This includes avatars as well. Avatars are only granted to site moderators and certain helpers, and some of them choose not to use an avatar at all. On the up-side: this site can be viewed by folks from 8 to 80 without the fear of 'surprises'(both pictures and language) found elsewhere on the internet. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/12/2009 6:20 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| jockbolter50 | 08/12/2009 7:39 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/12/2009 10:11 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Achipmunk | 08/12/2009 5:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/15/2009 8:21 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| 54TOW | 08/15/2009 8:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 5:40 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 10:06 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 4:06 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 8:04 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 5:21 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Rich'sToys | 08/17/2009 2:32 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 6:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Fishwacker | 08/18/2009 12:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/18/2009 5:02 AM | |
| |
| |