| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, 3B, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 | I have a pm sent to Tomy2tone01. After looking at those pictures I feel much more excited about making this project real. Thanks for the help guys. I will have some large footsteps to follow after seeing his truck. I hope mine comes out that nice. | | |
| |
| |